As you are all aware we will be moving to 3 balls for medal play from this Saturday. We still have to be careful not to have cross contamination when marking scorecards so we advise all players should follow the procedure recommend below.
1.All 3 players should mark 1 of their playing partners scores.
2.All players should have a blank scorecard at the start of the round and only the player marking the card should apply the details of the player who's score they are marking.( you only touch the card you are marking)
3. For verification purposes at the end of the round all players should record thier own score in the markers section provided.
4. At the end of the round verbal verification is required by both the marker and the player who's score they are marking.
5. Once the score has been checked and verbally verified by the player and the marker, ONLY the marker should sign the card.
6. The marker should then enter the players score into the computer in the foyer ( it is now working as normal) before touching the screen please use the hand sanitiser provided.
7. Once the marker has entered the players score that he was marking ask the player to visually check its correct before hitting enter. Then the card can be put in the correct class box.
ONLY THE CARD MARKER SHOULD TOUCH THE SCORECARD. THE PLAYER SHOULD ONLY VERBALLY VERIFY HIS SCORE BY REFERING TO THE CARD HE OR SHE WAS MARKING FOR THE OTHER PLAYER IN THE GROUP IN THE MARKERS SECTION.
ITS THE PLAYERS OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO. ENSURE ALL SCORING IS CORRECT PRIOR TO ENTRY. IF INCORRECT THE PLAYER IS THE ONE DISQUALIFIED.
if futher info is required on this please ask through the website blog or email and a member of the committee will assist.